Study association Asset | International Business & Management offers several possibilities that make the students more aware of your company.
Our members are bachelor students International Business Administration, as well as master students International Management. The Bachelor International Business Administration goes deeply into the most important aspects of an internationally operating business: Marketing, Management, Accountancy and Finance. The master International Management prepares students to work at a major multinational or at a consulting firm in an international environment.
Reaching the students
Asset | International Business & Management offers companies several possibilities to reach its members to increase awareness among students, communicate activities or draw attention to internships or traineeships. This can be achieved via the following channels:
- A logo of the company with a company profile and a link to Career PlatformTilburg
- A banner on the front page of the website
- Promote activities in our Company Events Calendar at Career Platform Tilburg
- Communicate internships and vacancies in the Career Portal
- A Facebook Post on the Asset | International Business & Management like page (1000+ likes)
- A direct mailing to our students
- An advertisement in our magazine the IB&More
- Your company logo on the guidelines we sell (approximately 1400 guidelines sold per semester)
- An article or advertisement on our blog: www.go-business.nl
Participating in Events
Asset | International Business & Management organizes a wide range of activities and events. As a participating company, this is the ideal way to get in contact with our students. The main events Asset | International Business & Management organizes are the Consultancy Days, the International Career Event, the IBA Week and the Recruitment Dinner. Besides this, together with all Asset associations the Asset Inhouse Days are organized. For an overview or our events, check the Events page.
If you are interested in cooperating with our association or curious about the other cooperation possibilities, please contact Michael van den Eijnden or Michel van Ham via firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call at +31 (0)13 - 466 3115.